WHQL Testing and Certification
Being MS certified Gold Partner we test the device drivers thoroughly for reliability. Testing drivers through Driver Test Manager System, your device drivers goes through a tough scenario to bring out the flaws. Products which clears the WHQL testing receives ‘Certified for Windows’ logo that ensures compatibility with the OS.
Radix WHQL Test Lab
- Setting up servers & clients for different versions of Operating Systems, like Windows XP, Server and Windows VISTA (32bit & 64bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32bit & 64bit), Windows Server (2008 R2 to 2012 R2), etc.
- Proficient engineering staff – setting up hardware as demanded along with tests
- Monitoring tests at all level – ensure to execute as smooth as cream
- Detailed logs – Documentation, submission, & driver certification test results
- Support to clean-swap submission process with Microsoft
Fundamental Approach to Windows Hardware Certification
One – stop shop for Windows Certification Program for device driver vendors. Implementing extensive experience to offer all in all service for testing device driver for Windows suitability. In case of failure, using our technical excellence we help spot issue to make it compatible with Microsoft specifications.
Monitoring each test carefully with our time-tested process, in case of failure analyzing log and reports to identify failing reasons
Creating documents, logs & reports with our findings, sharing details with client. Post client fixes issues, we re-run tests
Ensuring your drivers once passed, are updated on Windows site & you get appropriate support from Microsoft
Procure Finest Solution
Before giving a start our engineers study and analyze product (e.g. Hardware & driver setup, Hardware details, etc.) deeply. It gives an idea whether our existing environment needs any changes to ensure smooth process.
Lab setup which includes
- Servers – HCK 2.1(win 7 to 8.1, win 2k8 R2, win 2k12 R2) & HLK (win 10)
- Keeping our servers updated with latest QFE updates
- Client/Test pcs-target testing OS installed. Setup new client PC as required
- n/w setup to make communication between server & client PC & access it
Workforce following proper WHQL testing like
- Testing an environment setup, before workflow starts
- Defined structure followed to put testing log, docs, test reports in it
- Analyze failing log utmost so that failing condition can be identified