Re-engineering and Web Enabling of Legacy System
Our many years experience and our experience software engineers team can make sure that with minimum effort and minimum change in your existing system to achive your objectives. Our professional team re-engineer legacy systems into re-usable components, which can be easily integrated with Web technologies. We can access legacy transactions from outside the mainframe and integrate them with online web base solutions. Our integration experts in this regards understand your technology requirements and risks and they act according to your expectations which will produce the best result.
Radix assists its clients in migrating large installed base of legacy applications that have evolved over years and built across diverse platforms to the web with the potential latest technologies. We have the expertise to enable client-server applications, desktop applications or even large legacy applications to take advantage of the web.
We renovate and extend your current applications into newer technology, which can leverage your existing investment in applications and infrastructure and reposition them advantageously for the future.
How We Do
- We analyze the existing legacy application
- Learn the relevant business processes and its functionality
- Understand the technology requirements and risk involved
- Select the re-engineering tools
- Apply a step-by-step implementation process to smoothen the transition to the new system through constant monitoring and project management
What we can do
- Re-engineering legacy systems into re-usable components, which can be easily integrated with Web technologies.
- Accessing legacy transactions from outside the mainframe and integrating them with Online web base solutions
- Understand the technology requirements and risks
- Employing messaging and integration brokers to link legacy and Web-based architectures
- Accessing legacy databases for use in Web-based applications
Please Contact us for more inquires.