Our experienced software engineers re-engineer your existing application with minimum efforts and minimum modifications to achieve your objectives. Our professional team re-engineer legacy systems into re-usable components, which can be easily integrated with web technologies. We access legacy transactions from outside the mainframe and integrate them with online web base solutions. Our integration experts understand your technology requirements and risks, and they act according to your expectations which will produce the best result.
Radix assists its clients in migrating large scale legacy applications at latest technology that run seamlessly across diverse web platforms. We have expertise to migrate client-server applications, desktop applications or even large legacy applications at advanced technology platforms.
We renovate and extend your current applications into newer technology, which can leverage your existing investment in applications and infrastructure and reposition them advantageously for the future.
How We Do?
- Analyzing existing legacy application
- Learning relevant business processes and its functionality
- Understanding technology requirements and risk involved
- Selecting re-engineering tools
- Applying a step-by-step implementation process to smoothen the transition to new system through constant monitoring and project management
What we can do?
- Re-engineering legacy systems into re-usable components, which can be easily integrated with web technologies
- Accessing legacy transactions from outside the mainframe and integrating them with Online web base solutions
- Understanding technology requirements and risks
- Employing, messaging and integrating brokers to link legacy and web-based architectures
- Accessing legacy databases for use in web-based applications