What the markets want today is websites with dynamic content. Website owners want to be able to update content as and when needed. The present day content management systems aptly address this need. Sitefinity is one such content management system that helps in streamlining web content and managing it better.
At Radix, we can develop high end applications with Sitefinity for content management. We can develop a content framework that is flexible and scalable. Over the past few years, we have used Sitefinity and developed applications like corporate websites, blogs, e-commerce solutions, online booking systems, enterprise portals, community websites, etc. We can easily develop applications laced with Sitefinity’s standard set of features in a short span of time.
But along with the standard features, we at Radix can also custom develop special features in Sitefinity. Sitefinity uses ASP.Net as its base which is an area of expertise for Radix. In fact, Microsoft has certified our expertise with .Net framework. So we use our knowledge of ASP.Net to develop special features in applications with Sitefinity CMS.
So far we have custom developed following in Sitefinity:
- Modules for special features
- Plugins for typical functionalities
- Themes and templates that represent business value
- Special control features for the application
- Different navigation styles
we also offer following services for Sitefinity applications:
- Versioning and rollback facility
- Integration with third party tools
- Integration with existing enterprise systems
- SEO friendly links
- Multiple database support
- Training on Sitefinity application management
- Support and maintenance for application
We have custom developed features like events management, newsletter management, subscription management, RSS feeds management, application sidebar navigation, forms and emails, etc.
At Radix, we do not just develop applications from scratch for Sitefinity. We can integrate Sitefinity CMS into your existing applications as well.