As a provider of offshore software development services, we have developed an understanding for our clients’ fears and worries. We know that delegating any part of your own software development is an intimate process. Here, we have gathered some facts to demonstrate how we cherish the security concerns of our clients, eliminating the risk of losing data and suffering from unprotected intellectual property rights.
Our facility incorporates world-class technology infrastructure with a focus on reliability, security and scalability. Radix office premises are protected by advanced access control systems, offer comfort to our employees and support high productivity. We have a comprehensive physical security setup that ensures all project documents, data and services are secure and protected at all times. Our information management practices are aligned with the requirements of ISO 17799.
The availability of infrastructure at Radix is 99.8% throughout the year. We maintain all necessary continuity plans and actions to ensure continuous operations. VPN provides secure global connectivity to remote users, VoIP and videoconferencing. Radix premises are protected from intrusion, and welcome client inspections and audits.
Radix has its state-of-the-art software development center (5,000 sq. ft.) located in Ahmedabad. Our software development floors have a capacity to operate 100 developers per shift basis.
Our security setup includes
- Security guards controlled building access
- Video Camera for surveillance
- Electronic motion sensors, mantrap controlled entrance and exit
- Security breach alarm, coded door locks and PIN cards
- Fire protection
- Mobile Device Control
- USB Data Key Access Control
- Network Security (Firewall Protection)
- Personnel access restrictions and procedure management
- Antiviral protection
- Change Management
- Monitoring/Logging of information access
- Monitoring of informational / network services availability
- Removable media controls