Radix has showcased its versatility in domain expertise by developing a school management solution. The solution aligns the processes of a school system and improves information dissemination. It helps in creating a transparent and efficient education system and leads to resource optimization.
The solution identifies the main players of an education system as teachers, students, parents, and school administrators and brings them all on a common platform. The solution scales on a tight security module which allows role based access to different functionalities to users.
The teachers can:
- Register themselves with school admin
- Update student's report cards
- Update student's grade-books
The students can:
- View their lesson plans
- Submit assignments online
- View teacher information
- Schedule their extracurricular activities which can be tracked
The parents can:
- Access their children's report cards
- Review their children's grade-books
- View their children's attendance details.
- Report disciplinary breach incidents to school authorities
- Track the proceedings and action taken by the school against disciplinary breach.
The school admin can:
- Register and manage teachers, students and parents for the same
- Track student attendance
- Track fees and payments
- Manage subjects, classes, locations, and schedules for the same
- Manage disciplinary committee
- Keep track of lesson plans and online assignments
- Operate eLibrary
- Maintain information of alumni
The other highlighting features of our school management solution are:
- Dynamic role based security and access mechanism
- Built on ASP.Net utilizing Telerik Rad Controls delivering high-end user experience
- Includes Sitefinity based frontend CMS system for branding
- Customization opportunities to fit specific organization requirements and integration with other 3rd party systems
Radix's school management solution is a white labeled solution and is a direct result of detailed study of an education system. It offers a comprehensive and integrated management platform to school authorities.