‘All Europe Rail’ is an authorized European Rail System sales outlet with authorization to emit tickets for Austria Federal Railways, Belgian National Railways, Danish State Railways, Finnish Railways, French National Railways, German Railway, Hellenic Railways Organization, Hungarian State Railways, Irish Transport Company, Trenitalia (Italian Railways), Luxembourg National Railways, Netherlands Railways, Norwegian State Railways, Portuguese Railways, Spanish National Railways, Swedish Railways and Swiss Federal Railways.
Some of the features were expected in the site:
- Train Schedule Search
- Derail Pass Search.
- Ability to order Derail Passes /tickets online in secured mode.
- Ability to book point-to-point tickets online.
- Ability to save tickets in online member area for later purchase.
- Ability to submit a personalized pre-travel consultation and other travel related features.
Some of the features were expected as Site Administrator
- Ability to add train schedules.
- Ability to add point-to-point ticket fares.
- Ability to add Derail Passes.
- Ability to add other miscellaneous travel products.
- Order Management.
- Member Management.
- FAQ’s Manager.
- Links Manager.
- Testimonials Manager.
The solution enabled customers to search the train schedule and the different available passes or tickets to purchase online for their travel to Europe by train.
Customers have the option of purchasing the multiple passes or tickets and other travel products using user friendly shopping cart wherein they can choose and add or update their travel products in cart to make their order. The order is submitted securely and emailed to the administrator of the site. Customers have to get registered to submit their orders and view all their orders or to save any order later.
The entire solution is flexible enough to manage from the administrative area of the site to add unlimited train types, unlimited number of trains, define schedules for each train, add fares or routes for each train, add unlimited number of passes and tickets along with their rates & validity in terms of days and the class (first class or second class) of train travel.
Administrator of the site also has the option to manage other travel products to sell them online along with the online order for booking and purchasing the passes or tickets to be made by customers. The shipping charges and airport charges are applied to the products as per the settings made from the site administration.
Administrative area has CMS to manage the contents on different pages along with their title and Meta content, FAQ, testimonial and links.
We have received the result up to the satisfactory level of our client. One of the important results of it is the order management section which gives the information of orders submitted by customers and has the option to search the received orders at any period of time. For customer relationship the information of all customers is stored and searchable along with the details of their orders placed. Full project was commenced starting from requirement analysis till the site went live and back office functionality was developed offshore at our premises in India.
- Developed the site in English and replicated into Spanish www.treneseuropa.com by keeping two separate databases for English site and Spanish site to be handled from the common administrative area for the site administrator to handle both site.
- Customized Shopping cart.
- Secured online order.