- The company of the client is ESO and they sell services. Initially their sales agents manually created a proposal to send to prospective clients. Management reviewed the proposal and created a commission rule for the sale. When an agent made a sale then the commission rule for that proposal was used to calculate the commission due each month.
- The client needed to automate the sales proposal process and commission payment process. They wanted to link the Proposal Engine to the Commission Engine. They already had a Billing Engine in place to calculate the charges to the client along with a break down of commissionable and non-commissionable services.
The user can log into the system using the User Name and Password assigned to him or created by him. The user of the system has different roles in the hierarchy. He can create a User under him based on his role. He can also create a Proposal and can select his immediate Parent for approval. The same process goes up in the hierarchy till the top. The top User can then finally approve the Proposal and send it to the Prospective client for his approval. Once the client approves the Proposal, it gets activated in the system and the Commission Cycle proceeds as set at the time of Proposal Approval or User Creation.
- User Management:- There are total 9 user roles in the system. A user can have 1 or more roles. The different roles are as follows: ESO Admin, ESO User, Partner Admin, Partner User, Territory Owner Admin, Territory Owner User, Agent Manager, Agent and Referrer.
- Prospect:- A user can create a Prospect in the system. The status of that Prospect changes to Proposal once the Proposal is created for that Prospect. The status of the Prospect turns to Client once the Proposal gets accepted. The Prospect then remains active in the system and can be used by anyone in the system.
- Proposal Management:- Proposal Management is used for creating a Proposal in the system for a given Prospect. Proposal has an approval cycle which goes to the top in the hierarchy.
- Commission Rules:- There is a commission rule between 2 entities in the system. The parent has to pay the amount to its child as per the Commission Rule between them for a given Proposal. The Commission rule could be Default rule in the system or User Relationship, Proposal and Territory specific.
- Commission Payments:- The payments are done to every member associated with a given Proposal every month. The payments could be done automatically on a given date or they could be initiated by an ESO admin any time during the month for once.
- Advertisement:- There are 2 types of advertisements that could be initiated by an ESO admin – (1) National Advertising and (2) Territory Advertising. A percentage of the amount is deducted from each and every user affecting the National and Territory Advertising.
- Branding:- A Client Owner, i.e. an ESO Admin, TO or Partner, may be uniquely branded. ESO brand is the default brand. However, a brand can be created and applied to one or more Client Owners.
- ervice:- The ESO Company provides services to the clients for which they charge monthly, weekly and biweekly based on the criteria.
- Territory:- There are different territories where the sales agents make their sales. There is a Territory Master to enter the territory in the system.
- Reports:- There are different reports generated based on the specific requirements of the client.