The world has gone web savvy. Consumers are looking for anytime anywhere access to products and services. But that’s not all. They want this access to be available on device of their choice. So, whether it is a PC, mobile, or a handheld device, they want you there serving them seamlessly. Sounds overwhelming? Believe us it’s not!
At Radix you can hire Microsoft certified professionals to develop e-commerce applications using Microsoft’s Commerce Server. We use MS Commerce Server to develop e-commerce platforms with promising experience that can be replicated across multiple platforms. Since we are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, our developers have easy and priority access to Commerce Server’s dynamic page templating features and information editing and modifying features. You can hire developers from us to develop e-commerce websites with a detailed but easy to use content management facility.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, what benefits do we bring to the table for you?
- We can use Commerce Server’s multi-channel features to widen your website’s reach and visitor base.
- You can hire experts who are certified by Microsoft to use the 30+ advanced web parts and controls of Commerce Server.
- Our developers can integrate your e-commerce website with SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Server 2007, Bing Maps, and Windows Live.
- You can hire our experts to develop e-commerce sites with features like browsing, searching, sitemaps, shopping carts, checkout, product briefs, image galleries, etc.
- We can develop visually appealing themes and site skins.
- We can develop e-commerce applications with single sign–on.
At Radix, we include the following in our MS Commerce Server services:
- MS Commerce Server Development
- MS Commerce Server Implementation
- MS Commerce Server Customization
- MS Commerce Server Support
- MS Commerce Integration
We also use the Commerce Server to customize your application in terms of page templates, updated features, and the ordering activity flow. In addition to reduced cost of development and deployment, we provide extended technical support for Commerce Server applications. Furthermore, our developers can integrate legacy ERP systems or CRM systems with your e-commerce platform.