You may have the best of systems residing in your IT architecture. But what really counts is their ability to interoperate with each other. Enterprise systems need to work in sync with each other and seamlessly exchange information to foster better decision-making. To bring along this interoperability we, at Radix, use Microsoft’s BizTalk Server.
Being a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Radix has Microsoft certified professionals who use BizTalk to connect systems in a collaborative manner. Thus, at Radix you can hire BizTalk experts to carry out Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Business Process Management (BPM). We use BizTalk’s multi-platform adapters and robust messaging infrastructure to connect disparate systems across platforms and enterprises. These interconnected systems ensure that you are better able to interact with your trading partners, monitor running processes, and optimize business oriented tasks.
Radix truly justifies its Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status when it comes to BizTalk Server. While it’s hard to pick, the following technical highlights explain why Microsoft certifies us as a solutions partner.
- At Radix, you can hire experts who can integrate support for .Net and Visual Studio applications in BizTalk Server.
- We can support systems using Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7, SQL Server 2008, and SQL Server 2008 R2 in BizTalk.
- We can use BizTalk’s data mapping and line of business connectivity workflow foundation activities and carry out B2B integration.
- You can hire experts from us to leverage BizTalk capabilities from SharePoint.
- We can use BizTalk for developing RFID solutions.
- We can fine-tune performance and streamline deployments within your enterprise using BizTalk.
- Our BizTalk experts can develop end-to-end supply chain management systems and infrastructure with support for transparent data encryption.
- We can simplify and automate your business processes and shield them from change impacts using BizTalk.
For enterprises that have a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) in place, Radix uses BizTalk tools to tie down proprietary as well as standards based systems for interoperability. Additionally, they can integrate BizTalk Server with your line of business applications like SAP.