Azimuth Risk Solutions, LLC (Azimuth), headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA is a service-first organization dedicated to providing clients and their agents worldwide simply the best value in international health, travel medical, and employee benefits insurance available in the market today.
Azimuth designs, develops and administers a complete portfolio of international benefit products, underwritten by Lloyds. Azimuth is an organization comprised of insurance professionals with nearly 30 years of experience creating international benefit plans and providing an unsurpassed service component for those plans to insured members and insurance professionals alike.
For last few years, the company’s agents were able to initiate critical daily tasks only by contacting company representatives at the insurer’s major office. With sales volume on a steady rise, this duplication of effort was becoming increasingly inefficient and burdensome for everyone involved.
The company’s employees and agents were straining to process lots of policy documents every day. Integrating and streamlining policy application and document processes would ease administrative headaches for agents and greatly strengthen relationships with their customers. By this endeavor, they got back the strategy of heaving their company into a new professional horizon.
“With everyone involved in preparing, printing, mailing, storing, and retrieving policy documents and always in several sets of duplicates, it’s easy to see how costly and time-consuming the process is”, says the company’s chief Executive officer.
Real-Time Policy Information for Agents
The company’s vision is to provide its agents with direct, real-time access to the legacy applications driving the sale and support of the specialized insurance company’s policies. The aim of the company is to save time and cost.
This Case study typically examines the interplay of all variables in order to provide as complete an understanding of the Beacon Travel insurance and Meridian Series Insurance as possible. This type of comprehensive understanding is arrived at through a process known as thick description, which involves an in-depth description of the entity being evaluated, the circumstances under which it is used, the characteristics of the people involved in it, and the nature of the community in which it is located. Thick description also involves interpreting the meaning of demographic and descriptive data provided by our client such as Articles, Product Line.
Consistent, integrated web-based quoting engine: web-based quoting engine is a full-function of browser-based transaction application that allows you to establish a unified, service-oriented process to quote and issue insurance policies. Designed to maximize flexibility and ease integration, web-based quoting engine is the robust marketing tool, equipped with dynamic and easy user interface.
For each policy, the insurance details are created dynamically in to PDF documents; those are automatically attached to the policy with descriptions and dates. Thus, the management, underwriting and authorized external users achieve over 75% savings in time, and effort. The system also replaces the old-school method of having to go to find a paper based file again.
The following are some of the key features provided by the system.
- Web-enabled data entry
- Ability to view detailed breakdown of premium summary
- Automatic reflection of pre-defined characteristics from the Product Developer and Configuration such as coverage, rates, and forms, etc…
- Ability to edit and save multiple quote iterations
- Easy transition from quick quote and/or full quote to issued policy
- Document Imaging
In-force Automation streamlines the business processes associated with managing policies. By in-force, the term applies to automation, which is achieved by the solution.
In-force Automation encompasses all the business functionality associated with in force transaction processing. The following processes are completely automated by In-force:
- Policy correction
- Detailed policy transaction history including “point-in-time” detail
- Diary, notes and renewal information windows.
- Underwriting of health insurance policies
The following benefits were derived from the Policy Management System developed by Radixweb:
- The client handles his core business with the Radix developed internet based Policy Management System and the robust architecture enables the client to enhance productivity and affordable costs.
- Manageability of the system is improved because Radixweb consolidates various systems into a single homogenous entity. This technique lessens maintenance cost and ensures lesser downtime.
- All the data residing on contrasting systems is combined and put into a single database. Access is also enhanced and all users could get complete access to any data required any time. Consolidation of data also leads to higher customer service levels and reduction in customer query responses times.
- The automated flow of data between the databases belonging to the two separate modules is transparent and seamless, and this contributes to lower cost.
- Document Imaging – Automatic Digital Archive of every document in PDF format
- Full Life Cycle Management of Insurance Policies
- Advanced MIS System for Administrators