Radix is a provider of embedded software services, underpinned by years of experience from working with embedded control systems in the Automotive, Networking, Telecom, Wireless, consumer electronics, medical, and control systems industries including software project management, requirement analysis, system analysis, software development, testing, integration and maintenance. Radix provides businesses with a professional embedded solution services enabling clients to reduce time to market by remaining focused on their core competencies. The services of Radix are designed to meet the needs of the business of client’s product which must help their customers as well.
Radix relies heavily on innovation and cutting-edge technologies to provide a wide spectrum of reliable hardware solutions and applications. Radix offers state-of-the-art embedded solutions for various industries.
Area of Expertise in Embedded
- Consumer Electronics
- Networking & Data Communications
- Medical & Biotech
- Industrial automation
Radix provides excellent services
- Product concept and specification development
- Complete Project Management
- Electronic hardware design and implementation
- Embedded firmware design and implementation
- Operating System device driver design and implementation
- Logic Integration
- Discrete logic or PALs combined into large FPGAs or ASICs
- Re-designs for cost reduction, manufacturing or test enhancement
- Design of test fixtures, test software and diagnostics
Of late, software is getting more complex and more functional; it has become timely to apply in contract development different variants of operating systems – from simple task schedulers to real-time operating systems (RTOS) and embedded operating systems.
Radix works on projects using most of the popular Embedded Processor, Microcontroller and Operating Systems. We provides migration and integration services for embedded software, hardware and software selection consulting, testing and quality assurance services.