Radix is a provider of embedded software services, underpinned by years of experience from working with embedded control systems in the Automotive, Networking, Telecom, Wireless, Consumer Electronics, Medical, and Control Systems industries. Our embedded software project management process starts from requirement analysis, system analysis, software development, testing, integration to maintenance. Radix professional embedded solution services enable clients to reduce time to market and be focused on their core competencies. Our embedded systems are designed on the basis of client’s business needs that also helpful to their end customers too.
Radix relies heavily on innovation and cutting-edge technologies to provide a wide spectrum of reliable hardware solutions and applications. We offer state-of-the-art embedded solutions for various industries.
Area of Expertise in Embedded
- Consumer Electronics
- Networking & Data Communications
- Medical & Biotech
- Industrial automation
Radix provides excellent services
- Product Concept and Specification Development
- Complete Project Management
- Electronic Hardware Design and Implementation
- Embedded Firmware Design and Implementation
- Operating System Device Driver Design and Implementation
- Logic Integration
- Discrete Logic or PALs combined into large FPGAs or ASICs
- Re-designs for cost reduction, manufacturing or test enhancement
- Design of Test Fixtures, Test Software and Diagnostics
Of late, software is getting more complex and more functional. It becomes timely to apply in contract development different variants of operating systems – from simple task schedulers to real-time operating systems (RTOS) and embedded operating systems.
Radix works on projects using most of the popular Embedded Processor, Microcontroller and Operating Systems. We provide migration and integration services for embedded software, hardware and software selection consulting, testing and quality assurance services.