The Secure.IP GmbH is a Munich based company providing IT services for professional claims. They specialize in network infrastructure, network operations and information security on server platforms. High technical competence through specialization, goal-oriented, efficient approach is to take the role the Secure.IP GmbH as an external service provider. This is in a position Secure.IP, including wide-ranging tasks in the usual high quality to be resolved.
They are working on everything to their customers an integrated portfolio of solutions to offer. They design and implement solutions for a networked, integrated and secure IT landscape, the identity of their users, the protection of their investments and business data secure.
Challenges – Requirements
Client Server Application which communicates using TCPIP and that is based on Business logic store all the information at central Database with tracking the Error.
Server can handle more than one Client as well as that can track the Client when it starts and shuts down accordingly.
Secure Encryption/Decryption for data transfer between Server and client.
The solution made by Radix for the client is unique and easily accessible. Our experts have given the solution which is very much affordable in price rate with elegant technical approach.
There will be one Server called TM connected with one or more Clients like TLPPs and one MSSQL Database Server.
TLPP it self connected with that own and one or more clients like UDP Senders.
The process is given below:
- TM :- SERVER
- TLPP :- TM Clients
- UDP Sender :- TLPP Clients
TM Process: – TM Server has 3 activities
- Handle their Clients like TLPPs.
- Receive Data and Error Messages from TLPP and decrypt those based on data access logic which can be saved to database.
- Continues sending the updated connection information to the TLPP Clients once TLPP Client gets authentication with TM Server.
- Database Backup Service: – There is one Windows Service which generates ".CSV" backup file of database and it stores at specific location at the specific time of interval (Interval can be configurable by XML File as well).
TLPP Process: – TLPP has 3 activities:
- Handle Clients like UDP Test Sender
- Business logic is applied at this level. It counts the actual messages and error messages with that count it applies encryption. At the specific time of interval it sends bunch of data and error messages to the TM Server. Data and Error messages will be encrypted and that can be sent to TM Server at the specific time of interval with the exact network ID.
- Receive Updated Connection information from TM Server and update Registry
UDP Sender Process
UDP Sender Sends the bunch of data and error messages at the specific time of interval from there in that own processes.
The application Server and Client will be tested with 250 messages/sec. Max processing speed for receiving, processing, forwarding and storing in Database can peak with 1000 messages/sec for max. 1 sec. should be covered on the receiver side only.
- Application is working under TCPIP and UDP environment successfully: – Application is working under the TCPIP (Transmission Control Protocol Internet Protocol) and UDP (User Datagram Protocol).
- Windows Service for both applications: – Convert Whole Application into Windows Service So It can run under the Windows credential with startup option.
- Tested with more than Once Network Card with Selection: – User can pass Network Card Information (IP Address) Application will use that IP Address and port for communication.
- Well formatted and commented Coding: – Well Structure coding and commenting which gives all information related with that project and used function/procedure.
- Remotable Object passing Structure (serialization): – instead of pass multiple strings or use full bandwidth we create Serialize well structure object which stored all related information and passed over the network.
- Socket Programming Concept under TCPIP and UDP with Client Server environment.
- Mulit-Threaded Architecture.
- Windows Service with database export to .csv format.
- TCPIP and UDP
- Multi Threaded
- Application is working as a Windows Service