In this age of information technology, data is your most valuable asset. So critical is data that losing it can bring your business to a standstill and in no circumstances you want your business operations to cease. Data loss can be a result of human error, failure of hardware or system, virus, theft and even natural calamity. A sound disaster management service ensures protection of your corporate information and continuity of business. But still disaster management often gets overlooked in an organization. You do not want to chance losing your business critical data to an unforeseen event that could have well been avoided with an established Disaster Management System.
Radixweb offers a host of preventive maintenance tasks which can preserve, protect and restore your critical information, email, data or files avoiding unforeseen disasters and business downtime. A detailed review of your network architecture, applications and user activity by Radixweb professionals ensure that your plans in place are actually effective and foster business continuity. Our IT Consultation Services can help you identify and implement the best disaster management scenario.
Benefits of Disaster Management Implementation
- Augmented Productivity by eliminating the tedious task of data backup management and enabling your employees to concentrate on their job.
- Mitigating the Risk of failed or incomplete backups by monitoring reports and alerts.
- Secured data, email or file backups.
- Minimal Recovery Time of accidentally deleted data or server crash.
- Ease of Future Planning by allowing upgrade of server hardware or software versions.
- Cost Effective solution ensuring business continuity.
Backup & Restore Practices
- Designing fault tolerant and redundant backups using clustering or mirroring.
- Setting up automated backups using scripts, scheduled tasks or cron jobs.
- On-server and off-site periodic backup schedules.
- Backup data compression for increased disk usage.
- Secured and password protected backup files.
- Logs, reports and email alerts for backup tasks.
- Latest database and emails available for restoration during disaster.
- Restoration of data and files at remote locations for immediate access to previous version of data.
Security & Antivirus Practices
- Server security from external attacks using hacked passwords.
- Periodic user account monitoring and password maintenance.
- Setting up antivirus to monitor data accessed through your servers.
- Automatic removal of SPAM and Malware from your routed emails.
- Automatic virus scanning of attached archives on incoming and outgoing emails.
- Scheduled scanning of data and files residing on server.
Patch Management Practices
- Health monitoring of server hardware via logs and alerts.
- Applying software updates ensuring latest version of patches and service packs.
- Network assessment preventing bandwidth congestions.
- Conducting regular audits and checkups ensuring appropriate performance.