- A system is to be required to have the activities of logging and it has to provide assorted statistical output in a manner that of graphical formats.
- Therefore, the requirement of this particular system has to elongate some technical tactics to be fulfilled.
- A system that can log all the activities and provide statistical output on various parameters has to be developed.
- The system is to serve a ‘Decision Support’ mechanism for the senior management of the client organization at the same time it has to act as ‘Reporting System’ for subordinate members of the company.
- This system should be able to accumulate data from different database formats like, MSSQL, MYSQL, MS Access, MS Excel etc. and has to process data for different logical parameters.
- The output also has to be in graphical formats.
Radix has made this solution in a unique style preferring .NET technology. The development has taken less than 8 weeks in all. It is comprehensive and dynamic system which is reproduced on the specifications provided by the client. The system is a desktop based and can be centrally accessed from the server ends.
Some of the system features
- Access control to different users
- User registration
- Data Mining and Analytics
- Report generation for different parameters
- Different formats on reports and charts
- Dynamic and so data updates can be managed on real time basis
Through coding conventions testing can be performed at real environments for performance assessment of this system. The system has made a striking impact and since it has been delivered to the clients without reporting any issues so far.
- The output received from the system is instantaneous and the system is being flexible and dynamic which can allow mapping of whole organization hierarchy.
- Do not need complex environmental setup; the actual installation can be completed in a fraction of seconds.
- Debug details can be sent easily and can be updated.
- Support configuration on reporting parameters.
- The reports can be exported in to 3rd party applications for further processing.